只把老福特当仓库/摩诃婆罗多真好玩/
带着绿色的眼镜还想找红色的玫瑰?

13MB中英台词摘选001

有错别字,原因大家懂。本来想弄全集,结果敏感词不让放全部。

福:This peace and satisfaction.

这种安宁与满足

 

I get it only when I am with you,Satyavati.

只有在你身边我才获得 贞信

 

The responsibilities of the kingdom, war,struggle,schemes,strategies.

繁冗的政务 战争 尔虞我诈 勾心斗角

 

The debate about justice and injustice.

正义与不义的纷争

 

Everything is just lost to me.

能将一切繁冗抛诸脑后

 

What more could anyone wish for, Satyavati?

人生夫复何求呢 贞信

 

贞:The desireto live, Your Highness.

生存的欲望 陛下

 

During the time of struggles we realize that we are alive.

只有在挣扎中 我们才能意识到自己还活着

 

福:This means you like struggles and not peace.

这意味着你喜欢争纷 而不是和平

 

贞:The ones who have all the pleasures

享尽世间欢愉的人

 

value peace.

才珍视和平

 

The ones with only peace

除了和平一无所有的人

 

would desire for pleasures first.

则追求享乐

 

And peace is attained only after struggle isn't it, King Shantanu?

纷争之后才能带来和平 不是吗 福身王陛下

 

福:What are you doing, Satyavati?

你在干什么 贞信

 

贞:Trying to attain pleasure.

俘获快乐

 

福:Let it go,Satyavati.

放手吧 贞信

 

That's a very powerful fish.

这鱼的力气太大了

 

You wouldn't able to catch it.

你可抓不到它

 

贞:Really? I'm the daughter of Matysaraj.

是么 我可是渔人之王的女儿

 

I place you under an oath. You shouldn't try to help me.

请你立誓 不要帮我

 

福:Leave it,Satyavati. I will order the fishermen.

算了吧 贞信 我会下令

 

They will catch the fish for you.

命渔夫帮你抓这条鱼

 

贞:I cannot wait until then, Your Highness!

我一刻也不能等了 陛下

 

A fish and an opportunity

鱼和机会一样

 

should be grabbed once spotted.

一旦出现就得牢牢抓住

 

福:I wasn't aware that these delicate hands were so powerful.

我从未意识到这双纤纤玉手如此有力

 

贞:KingShantanu, you are a warrior.

福身王陛下 你是战士

 

You are the king of a great kingdom like Hastinapur.

君临象城这伟大的王国

 

You must be aware that power doesn't lie in our hands

您一定知道真正的力量不在手上

 

but instead in our hearts.

而在心中

 

A desire is the strength of the heart.

欲望便是心中的力量

 

福:As much as can be gathered in the cusp of one's palms

欲望只有保持在可控的范围内

 

desires stay good only in that measure,Satyavati.

才是好事 贞信

 

贞:YourHighness, God has given us such tiny eyes.

陛下 神给了我们如此渺小的双眼

 

But the same eyes have the power to see the limitless skies.

而这双眼却能看到广褒无垠的天空

  

How can I then humiliate God by having such humble desires?

我怎能用卑微的欲望来亵渎神明

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

奎:Desires,hopes, expectations, ambitions

愿景 野心 欲求 希冀

 

are the driving forces of a human society. Aren't they?

 这些是人类社会发展的推动力不是吗

 

If someone asks you of your identity

如果有人问 你是谁

 

what would be your answer?

你会怎样作答

 

Think about it.

好好思考

 

You will immediately realise that your desires define your life.

你马上就会意识到是欲望定义了你的人生

 

The success after achieving something

有所建树的成就

 

and the failure after not achieving something

无所作为的失败

 

describes your identity.

描绘了你的本质

 

Many people live a life dying to achieve many things

许多人穷极一生渴望功成名就

 

but their desires never do really die.

而他们的欲望之火从未熄灭

 

Desires make them run around

欲望驱赶他们四处奔走 

 

akin mirages of oasis make cervids chase them.

如引诱群鹿的绿洲蜃影

 

But in the very womb of these desires

但在这欲望的深处

 

lies the light of knowledge.

却孕育着智慧之光

 

How?

如何

 

When the desires are unfulfilled and they shatter

当欲望得不到餍足而支离破碎

 

from the same, rays of knowledge enter into the human heart.

智慧之光便穿破缝隙进入人的心中

 

This isn't a story about the battle of desires.

这是无关乎欲望的纷争

 

It isn't a story of any horrific battue born of ambitions.

无关乎起于野心的残酷杀戮

 

This story is about the knowledge which arises from the womb of desires.

这个故事是关于由欲望滋生之处所孕育的智慧

 

I  Vasudev  Krishna

我 瓦苏戴夫 奎师那

 

invite all of you join this journey

邀请大家一起进入这个旅程

 

which would teach you the meaning of life.

它将向你讲述生命的意义

 

It will teach you the duty of a humanbeing.

和生而为人的责任

 

It would teach you the deeds to rise and shine from the dirt.

将向你展现尘土中冉冉升起的光辉事迹

 

The name of this journey is Mahabharata

这段旅途名为 摩诃婆罗多

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

村民:Hastinapur has been cursed!

象城已被诅咒

 

The king has no wife.

国王没有妻子

 

The king cannot conduct a 'yajna' without a wife.

没有王后国王就无法进行祭祀

 

A kingdom which doesn't conduct 'yajna' is cursed by the Gods.

一个没有祭祀的国家是被神所诅咒的

————————————————

毗:The proof of power should always be any combat

实力的证明应该是战斗

 

is not deemed a mandate.

而非空谈

——————————

贞:Your Highness, let alone saplings in the shade of trees even grass is absent.

陛下 巨木之下 小树难生 甚至连杂草都不容

 

福:I cannot seize Devarath's rights and hand it over to you sons.

我无法把天誓的权利交给你的孩子

The greed for a golden fish eventually led your hands to bleed, Satyavati.

对黄金鱼的执念伤了你的手 贞信

 

This greed would make your heart bleed.

而今天这种贪念有天必会弄伤你的心

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

毗:Father, what is the sorrow that your son cannot do away with?

父亲 究竟是怎样的忧愁连做儿子的也无法分担

 

Everyone says that Devarath is very powerful.

每个人都说天誓骁勇善战

 

But I have surrendered before your grief.

此时我却对您的忧伤一筹莫展

 

Everyone says that Devarath is very knowledgeable.

每个人都说天誓知识渊博

 

But, I am unable to find a way to make myfather happy.

但我却想不出让您开心的方法

 

Then...Of what use is then the power and the knowledge?

那么 我的武功和智慧又有什么用

 

Father. until I do not find a way to make you happy

父亲 若找不到让您开怀的方法

 

I would abstain from food.

我将一直绝食

 

福:No, son.

孩子别

 

You shouldn't take such an oath.

你不应立下如此誓言

 

Son, my heart is the reason of my agony.

孩子 我的痛苦来自内心

I do not wish to get rid of this agony.

我不奢望摆脱这个痛苦

 

I just want to learn to live with this agony.

只期望找到面对之法 与之共生

 

毗:My father be fraught with worries all his life

自己的父亲终日愁眉不展

 

is something completely unacceptable to me.

此事我无法接受

 

I will surely find the reason of your grief

我终会找到您忧思的根源

 

and also find a solution for the same.

以及解决之法

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

毗:I have come to you for alms.

我来寻求一剂解药

 

My father's happiness as alms.

那便是父王的幸福

 

My father loves you immensely.

父王非常爱您

 

He is unhappy and bereaved by staying away from you.

与您分离让他终日愁眉深锁

 

贞:you shouldn't be unjust to me, Prince.

这么说不公平 殿下

 

I too am unhappy by staying away from him.

这次分离也让我备受煎熬

 

毗:If the separation is bothering both of you

如果离散让双方痛苦

 

then what is the cause for the separation?

能否请教这其中的原因

 

If I marry your father after smothering my desires

若扼杀所有的欲求与你父亲结婚

 

then my heart will grieve forever.

我会痛苦一辈子

 

I will never be at peace.

永远不得安宁

 

The one who isn't at peace can never make others happy.

内心不安宁的人又怎能给他人带来幸福

 

The shadow of a burning tree does fall on the earth.

熊熊燃烧的树木还是会在地上留下阴影

 

But no one can sit under the shade that is cast.

但那阴影已无法供人乘凉

 

毗:What does Hastinapur lack that would cause you unrest?

王都之中缺少什么竟让你如此不安

 

贞:My happiness comes with respect.

我的幸福源于敬重

 

How would I be respected there?

我在那里能得到敬重吗

 

What place would I be given at Hastinapur?

在象城我算是什么

 

What will be my position?

我将被置于何地

 

毗:You will be the Queen of Hastinapur.

您是象城的王后

 

You will be the Royal Mother.

是太后

 

贞:Prince, a Royal Mother is the mother of a prince.

太后是国王的母亲 殿下

 

毗:I would accept you as my mother.

我愿认您为母亲

 

I'll honour you and bestow upon you the rights of a mother.

并敬重您如我的生母

 

贞:The one you accept isn't the truth

靠人授予的都是虚名

 

but a feeling. Just like a shadow.

是一种错觉 像一个阴影

 

And a shadow is always on the opposite side of the light, Prince.

而阴影永远站在光明的对立面 殿下

I would become unfortunate if I marry yourfather.

嫁给您的父王只会让我更加不幸

 

毗:The ones who are looked at by King Shantanu become fortunate.

得到国王眷顾的人都是有福的

 

How can you be unfortunate by attaining the king's love?

得到国王的爱恋怎会是不幸呢

 

No, that will not happen.

不会 不可能的

 

贞:It would,Prince.

会的 殿下

 

Not only I but my children would be unfortunate also.

不仅是我 我的孩子也将不幸

 

They wouldn't even posses the fishing skills.

他们连打鱼都不会

 

They have to accept a lowly position in the army

将来只能拿到一个低微的军衔

 

and be satisfied.

还要感恩戴德

 

For you and the sake of your son

他们只能为你和你的后嗣

 

they would be destined to die in the war and nothing else.

战死沙场 别无选择

 

毗:Are you trying to say, I am the reason of my father's agony?

您是在说我是父王痛苦的根源

 

For 25 years, I have dreamed about my father's love forme.

25年了 我一直梦想着得到父爱

 

I have yearned for his love and blessings.

我渴望得到他的慈爱与赐福

 

And you...Are you saying that I am a misfortune to him?

而您 您却说我是他的劫难

 

贞:No, Prince.

不 殿下

 

You are his fortune.

你是他的赐福

 

But, King Shantanu

但我们的国王

 

can get only one among two joys.

只能在两种幸福中选择其一

 

Either to stay with his son at the palace

选择天伦之乐 留在皇宫

 

or to live with his wife in this humble home.

或顾念儿女私情 居于陋室

 

Both of the joys together are impossible for him.

二选其一 不可兼获

评论
热度(8)

© 退坑了 | Powered by LOFTER